Accurate Credentialing Services for Providers
Error-free Insurance Credentialing Services
Credentialing process involves verifying a provider’s qualification to ensure that they can provide care to patients, and meet individual payer requirements to join their network. Are you joining or starting a new practice, moving from one practice to another, or enrolling with a new insurance payer? Insurance credentialing services have an important role to play.
At Outsource Strategies International (OSI), we manage and maintain any providers’ credentialing dates, expiration, and alerting dates to initiate credentialing processes.
Physician credentialing entails verifying providers’ qualification to ensure that they can provide appropriate care to patients.
Join the payer network you want.
Find time to serve your patients better!
Concerned About Meeting Payer Standards?
Statewide Credentialing Services in the U.S.
- Payer enrollment and credentialing
- Data gathering & CAQH enrollment
- Application submission & payer communication
- Medicare revalidations & yearly maintenance
- Re-credentialing and demographic updates
- Expiring document alerts
- Follow-ups and credential renewal tracking
Stay on top of credentialing paperwork with our insurance credentialing services. As a revenue cycle management (RCM) company, we are dedicated to streamlining all your credentialing needs. We can easily handle all re-credentialing, re-validations and new credentialing applications for providers.
Increase your practice revenue and standard with the best insurance credentialing services in the USA.
Receive proper reimbursement from payers!
We can customize our services based on your requirements. Save your time for patient care.
Efficient Support on Credential Updating and Monitoring
Authorizing OSI as your credentialing service provider will ensure comprehensive support to create and maintain your CAQH profile. As soon as we receive notifications about the required re-attestations from the CAQH system, our team of credentialing experts will promptly re-attest your account and upload documents as necessary. Focused on keeping your data accurate, our CAQH credentialing, updating and monitoring support services cover:
- Verification of documents required for CAQH credentialing
- Completion of the necessary documentation
- Following up with the payer after submitting a credentialing request.
- Monitoring of provider enrollment status and credentialing processes
- Updating provider data and updating the CAHQ profile with the following:
- Demographic and directory updates
- Alerting providers about renewal of expired documents
- Changes in practice services
- CAQH quarterly updating
- Timely reports on credentialing status and updates
Our team can streamline and speed up your onboarding process, eliminate stressful paperwork and reduce the associated administrative costs and burden.
We can deal with all your insurance credentialing concerns, the major step in your practice’s revenue cycle management.