We Can Help you Get Credentialed Fast
Reliable Physician Credentialing Services
At Outsource Strategies International (OSI), our insurance credentialing services for Arkansas are designed to handle all your insurance credentialing and provider enrollment tasks from start to finish. For years, we have been providing credentialing services for diverse states across the United States, including Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, and California.
Insurance credentialing is the process of getting a provider credentialed with a payer. It involves many manual steps such as completing application forms, providing clarifications to questions from payers and following up with them to close the credentialing request.
Our services include but are not limited to completing the application forms, providing clarifications to questions from payers, and following up with them to close the credentialing request.
Reliable provider credentialing services, for the better performance of your practice!
Find time to serve your patients better!
Our Physician Credentialing Services
Without proper credentialing, payments can be delayed or refused by the insurance carriers, even if the provider offers services that are competent and medically necessary. Our team can simplify insurance credentialing process for physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, psychologists, emergency care facilities, audiologists, speech therapists, behavioral health providers, and others. We provide medical insurance credentialing services for public and commercial insurance plans such as: United Healthcare credentialing, Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS), Cigna, Humana, Medicaid, Medicare, Optum, and more.
Our services include
- Provider enrollment and credentialing
- CAQH registration and enrollment
- Medicare and Medicaid Enrollment
- Medical panel applications
- Appeals for closed panels
- Insurance contract negotiations
- Telemedicine credentialing
- NPI Registration
Our Insurance Credentialing Process
Authorizing OSI as your credentialing service provider will ensure comprehensive support to create and maintain your CAQH profile. As soon as we receive notifications about the required re-attestations from the CAQH system, our team of credentialing experts will promptly re-attest your account and upload documents as necessary. Focused on keeping your data accurate, our CAQH credentialing, updating and monitoring support services cover:
- Data collection from the physicians for filing credentialing applications
- Choosing the right payer for practices to submit claims and get reimbursement
- Conducting an audit to ensure accuracy and filing the application
- Submission of online applications to federal, state and commercial carriers
- Maintaining and updating CAQH profiles
- Regular follow-up with the payers and tracking the application status
- Handling re-credentialing whenever required
- Obtaining the enrollment number from payers
Our credentialing specialists will use their knowledge and expertise in the industry to complete re-credentialing, and notify you of expiring documents and set your CAQH profile.
We can verify all your documents including malpractice claims history, license, work history, degree certificates, references, board certification, insurance information, and more.
We can deal with all your insurance credentialing concerns, the major step in your practice’s revenue cycle management.