Get credentialed faster with all significant payers!
Comprehensive Nationwide Credentialing Services
Credentialing services provide significant support in the revenue cycle management of any practice. To avoid claim denials and delays, providers in all specialties require getting credentialed by payers. Healthcare credentialing is obtaining, verifying, and assessing the qualifications of a provider to join their payer networks. It is crucial for providers to maintain their credentials with insurance authorities and federal bodies.
At Outsource Strategies International (OSI), our nationwide credentialing services are designed to assist providers in any specialty to meet their credentialing requirements. Whether your practice is located in Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California or any state in the U.S., we can successfully handle the time-consuming manual work in terms of filling out forms, addressing questions and clarifications from payers, and following up on credentialing requests.
We can provide credentialing services for providers, nursing assistants, physicians, Physical, occupational, and speech therapists and more in any state in the U.S.
Get to know more about our Nationwide credentialing!
We can simplify the complexities of the enrollment process.
Find time to serve your patients better!
Why Is Credentialing Services Important for Providers?
Credentialing is a critical process in the revenue cycle management, when a provider:
- joins or starts a new practice
- moves from one practice to another
- joins new practice groups
- enrolls with a new insurance payer
We understand that each insurance panel has their own set of provider enrollment requirements and applications. We provide insurance credentialing services for Medicare and Medicaid as well as commercial insurers including Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, Humana, Optum, Aetna, and United Healthcare and more.
Our Team Is Our Strength
- Our team can handle everything from contracting and credentialing to medical billing and coding
- They are up to date with the documentation requirements and regular follow-ups with Insurance carriers
- They have complete knowledge of the Council of Affordable Quality Healthcare (CAQH) and other online credentialing programs
- They work with all specialties and assist with enrollment in all insurance networks
- They’ll assist providers in maintaining credentialing status
Our Insurance Credentialing Services
Medicare / Medicaid enrollment
Tracking of applications
We can deal with all your insurance credentialing concerns, the major step in your practice’s revenue cycle management.